På Forskningsrådets nettsider kan du lese mer om På Sporet, samt finne en oversikt over publikasjoner i prosjektet.
- Solheim, O.J.; Firjters, J.C; Lundetræ, K; Uppstad, P.H. Effectiveness of an early reading intervention in a semi-transparent orthography: A group randomised controlled trial Learning and Instruction, Volume 58, December 2018, Pages 65-79
- Lundetræ, K, Solheim, O.J., Schwippert, K, Uppstad P.H. Protocol: ’On Track’, a group-randomized controlled trial of an early reading intervention International Journal of Educational Research Volume 86, 2017, Pages 87-95
- Lundetræ, K; Thomson, J.M: Rhythm production at school entry as a predictor of poor reading and spelling at the end of first grade Reading and Writing January 2018, Volume 31, Issue 1, pp 215–237
- Esmaeeli, Z; Lundetræ, K; Kyle, Fiona E: What can Parents' Self Report of Reading Difficulties Tell Us about Their Children's Emergent Literacy at School Entry? DYSLEXIA 24: 84-105 (2018)
- Walgermo, B.R; Frijters, J.C; Solheim, O.J: Literacy interest and reader self-concept when formal reading instruction begins Early Childhood Research Quarterly Volume 44, 3rd Quarter 2018, Pages 90-100
- Walgermo, B.R; Foldnes, N; Uppstad, P.H.; Solheim, O.J: Developmental dynamics of early reading skill, literacy interest and readers’ self-concept within the first year of formal schooling, Reading and Writing January 2018